At the end of the day, we all want to feel good. It’s as simple as that, right? Getting there can be challenging, however. Many of us follow a gluten-free diet for medical reasons. Many others choose the diet because they feel better ditching gluten, or are sensitive to a lot of foods. Regardless of why you’re here, we are glad you are. On our Health page you’ll find resources for diagnosing Celiac Disease, as well a number of tips and ideas for staying healthy.
Here are some manifestations of a Gluten-Free diet. Read up to fully understand the conditions, and the best ways you can deal with them.
Stomach issues? Unexplainable itch? Stuff you don’t want to talk about? Here are some of the most common health symptoms that stem from an inability to digest gluten.
- •abdominal bloating and pain
- •chronic diarrhea
- •weight loss
- •unexplained iron-deficiency anemia
- •bone or joint pain
- •bone loss or osteoporosis
- •depression or anxiety
- •tingling numbness in the hands and feet
- •missed menstrual periods
- •infertility or recurrent miscarriage
- •canker sores inside the mouth
- •an itchy skin rash called dermatitis herpetiformis